30 days of giving
StreetCode Academy’s 30 Days of Giving campaign kicks off on Friday, November 4th! Every day through December 2nd, we will be releasing the story of one of our wonderful community members. Throughout our 30 Days of Giving, we hope you can get to know our community a little better and get a deeper look into how much of a difference your gifts are making in the lives of our students!
Donate to streetcode
Other ways to donate
Donate your spare computers or devices to StreetCode! We accept device donations, refurbish them, and distribute them to communities in need.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of every purchase to StreetCode if you add StreetCode through Amazon Smile!
to families in need in the Bay Area
in free educational classes and programs
free classes & programs
to grow tech skills and mindset for all ages
Help us continue to provide free tech access and education to communities of color, in the Bay Area and beyond!
StreetCode Academy has earned a Candid Platinum Seal of Transparency for 2022!
This seal represents our commitment to transparency of our financial data, progress, and results of our work for donors and our community.
What does my donation go towards?
MINDSET: COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- Huddle-ups for cultural celebrations
- Townhalls with celebrity guests
- Special events to bring the community together
- Social media and educational videos
SKILLS: TECH EDUCATION
- 7-week quarterly classes on coding, design, and entrepreneurship
- Pop-ups, short one-time workshops
- Accelerators for local entrepreneurs of color
- Asynchronous course material for self-paced learning
ACCESS: FREE COMPUTERS
- Free computer and wi-fi hotspot rentals for Bay Area community members