How to Setup an Apple ID
Apple ID will help you access iCloud, iTunes, photos, contacts, etc. Make sure to choose an email address that you will remember and use on all your Apple devices because you can no longer change it later.
Go to the Apple menu on the top left corner and click on System Preferences.
2. Click on Sign In and then click on Create Apple ID.
3. Type in your birth date, name. Email, password, and then click Next.
4. Then you will be asked to put in your phone number and click Next.
5. You will automatically get a 6-digit number texted to your phone, and you will have to type it into your MacBook.
6. Once you type it in, you will have an Apple ID.