Zoom-How to Host a Zoom Meeting
3. Then click on Host a Meeting in the top right corner. Select a preference.
- With Video Off
- With Video On
- Screen Share Only
4. You will then be taken to a new page. Then, click on Launch Meeting and your meeting will begin.
5. You can send an invite with the Zoom link and password by clicking on Participants and select Invite and send.
How to Host a Zoom Meeting With the Zoom Application (App):
1. Open your Zoom app and log in if you have not already. Enter your Zoom account information or sign in with either SSO, Gmail, or Facebook account. (If you want step-by-step instructions on how to create a Zoom account, click here.)
2. Next, click on New Meeting, and the meeting will automatically start.
3. Share an invite link with the Zoom link and password by clicking on Participants and select Invite and send (Look at the picture examples down below).