Zoom-How to Schedule a Zoom Meeting Through Your Gmail Account
- First, download “Zoom extension for browsers” by going to https://zoom.us/download and click on get from Chrome Web Store.
2. Then click Add to Chrome and then select Add extension on the top of the screen.
3. If you are a Google Chrome browser, you will see the Zoom icon pop up in the top right corner, or if you have a lot of extensions on your Chrome, it will pop up when you click on the puzzle piece.
4. Click on the Zoom icon and sign in to your Gmail account and click the appropriate email.
5. Once you are signed in, click on the Zoom icon on your Chrome browser again and click Zoom Scheduler and click on either Schedule a Meeting or Start a Meeting.
6. If you schedule a meeting, you will be taken to Google Calendar, where you will fill out your meeting in detail and it will be saved in your Google Calendar.